200 Hr Summer Intensive Teacher Training
A Vinyasa Training with Alignment, heart-centered spirituality and practical living for modern times.
Lead teachers: Summer Quashie, Gerald Saluti and Yulady Saluti
Vinyasa with Alignment:
Movement, sweat, hard work, with focused attention to what’s happening in the body.
Householder wisdom of yoga- we are parents. Be kind. Go deep. Commit to self growth
Practical (Mindful) living for modern times:
Be unique, daring, bold, surpass the Jones’ with your generosity and kindness.
YPK Yoga Teacher Training Dates 2018 Summer Intensive 2018:
July 9 - Aug. 16 (no class July 16)
Monday - Thurs. 8am -5pm
$3400, Early-bird discount $3200 if paid in full by March 1st, Payment plans available upon request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All students must be paid in full by July 1, to start the training. No refunds given after the training has started. Credit cards accepted. $500 to reserve your space. Included in the cost is an unlimited monthly yoga pass for the duration of the training. Space is limited.
Requirements to apply: At least 1 year of consistent practice. Please take class with Jerry Saluti or Summer Quashie to make sure you connect with their teaching style. Let them know after class you are interested in the training. Attend one of our info sessions.
Secure your spot with a $500 deposit.
You Will Learn:
• A clear path to self-realization
• How to work with addiction, limited mobility and chronic pain
• Modifications for the cycles of a woman’s life
• Restorative variations including the use and joy of various yoga training tools
• How to teach any class from beginner’s to all-levels and everything in between
• Clear sequencing to brighten energy and keep the body safe
• Communication techniques an open discussion circles
• Pranayama techniques
• How awareness of the energy body can lead to a more fulfilling life
• The components of poses
• Hands on assists for each pose
• How to accommodate every-body in each pose
• Applicable anatomy
• Practical philosophy from classical yogic texts
• How to develop a home practice
• Meditation that will change your life
• What it means to be part of a community or kula
• How serving others is the key to your happiness
• A practical and sustainable knowledge of the navigation and the nuances of the Business of Yoga